The graphic identity for Gilman School is summarized in the following guidelines. These guidelines establish rules for the consistent implementation of the Gilman identity. They contribute to a powerful and unified expression of the School. These guidelines apply to all printed and electronic materials as well as spirit and promotional items.
The wordmark and the shield are most often used in blue (PMS 288), black or white. Each works well at a variety of sizes and can be downloaded from this website in a variety of formats.
- The wordmark should be used conspicuously on all School communications.
- The wordmark should appear on the cover of all print publications that represent the School and are intended for external audiences.
- The wordmark and shield should only be used in black, white or blue (PMS 288). Be sure to select a logo color that will sufficiently contrast with the background of the publication.
- Ensure visibility of the wordmark and shield by leaving an appropriate amount of space around the image. An apppropriate amount of space is defined as half the height of the logo around all sides of the image.
- The wordmark and shield may be used separately. They can also be used together if the combination adheres to the guidelines.
Download full Gilman Identity Standards.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Please note: your browser may open some of the link files in a new tab. Right click to and select the "Save Image As" function.