- How to find/log into parent portal?
- I forgot my password. How do I recover it?
- I’m an alumnus; how do I log in?
- Where do I go to find health forms?
- Where will I go to find my son’s grades?
- Where are the division-specific documents I used to find on the parent or division page now located?
- How do calendar feeds work?
- Athletics scores used to be on the Gilman homepage. Where do I find them now?
- I’m looking for a specific athletic team. Where do I go?
- Also, how do I subscribe to that team’s schedule?
- I have bookmarked links from the old website that don’t work (I get a 404 error). What should I do?
- The lunch menu used to be on the Gilman homepage. Where can I find that?
- Can I print lunch menus and athletic schedules?
- What's the difference between the Student Portal, Student Buzz, and Greyhound Nation?
- Who should I contact with questions, issues or concerns?
Parents must recover their passwords through PCR (the student information system we use for family information, grades and comments, etc.). From the login page, select the link that reads “Parents: click here to recover your password.” Please enter the exact email address held in your parent record. If you enter your email address and receive a message that the email cannot be found, try an older address. Should that work, your password will be sent to that address. If you can no longer access that email account, please contact Barbara Dorries at email@example.com for assistance.
Please note: if you have changed your password yourself within PCR, the default password sent by the PCR password utility will not work. Please contact Barbara Dorries at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Alumni are required to log in only to the Online Alumni Directory.
Desktop: Hover your mouse over My Gilman and select Alumni.
Phone or Tablet: Tap the People icon at the top of the screen and select Alumni.Click or tap on Online Alumni Directory. You will be asked to log in before you reach the directory.
If you need a password, please click the link that reads “Alumni: click here to recover your password.” (If you are also the parent of a current Gilman student, however, click the link labeled for parents.)
Documents are located in the Parent Portal. Click on the green Documents and Forms button on the left side of the page. You’ll find what you need under the division name.
Faculty may access the same information from the faculty portal.
Desktop: Hover your mouse over My Gilman and select Faculty & Staff.
Phone or Tablet: Tap the People icon at the top of the screen and select Parents.
Click the blue Documents & Forms button on the right. You will find the same division documents found in the parent portal, as well as employee-related information.
All website calendars are enabled with RSS feeds. On any page where a calendar appears, you can click the gray RSS icon to download the iCal feed. Hover or tap your mouse over the green iCAL button to get the options available to you. If you are adding to an iPhone or Outlook, choose the last option: ADD to Default Calendar App.
Please note that not all calendar programs allow for you to delete events from your personal calendar. You will also need to subscribe to the same calendar on each of your devices (iPad, phone, etc.)
Print versions of the lunch menus and athletic schedules are posted to the site.
Lunch menus are found with each division's documents behind the green Documents & Forms button on the Parent Portal. They are also found on each lunch menu page.
Athletic schedules are posted to each team page, under Info in the right column.
The Student Portal page is the place where students should go for necessary links and information. Targeted primarily to Upper School students, the page contains information similar to what's found on the Parent Portal, including documents and forms, calendar, and more.
Student Buzz offers quick news about our boys' achievements.
Greyhound Nation is a mashup page of all our social media and other information, developed primarily to give prospective students a quick snapshot of life at Gilman.