Two networking breakfasts were held over the summer, hosted by alumni in business and finance, and attracting 25+ young alumni in New York and Baltimore...Read more
2016-2017 Photo Albums
2016-07 Alum Mentoring/Networking breakfasts
Spark Networking Event
2016 Alumni Weekend
2016-03 Wall St 101
Boston Regional Event 2016
Bull Roast 2016
Young Alumni Happy Hour
Burritos and Trivia 2016
Naples Alumni Event 2016
California Regional Alumni Events 2016
Gilman-McDonogh 100th Game
Alumni Weekend 2015
I want to:
- Login to the new Alumni Portal.
- Find out who is on the Alumni Association Board of Governors.
- Nominate someone for the Alumni Association Board of Governors or an award.
- See alumni award recipients.
- Volunteer with the Alumni Association.
- Pay my annual Alumni Association dues.
- Make a gift.
- Connect with alumni working in my profession.
- Update my personal information.
- Get a Gilman license plate.
- Get a Gilman alumni permanent email address.
- Order new Gilman merchandise from the school bookstore.
- See recent athletic scores.
Will Sherman '14 expresses thoughts about race, violence and policing in a letter to the editor published by the Baltimore Sun. Read Will's letter.
To learn more about Alumni Association activities, contact the Alumni Relations Office:
- Director of Alumni Relations and Outreach