Stop by The Townsend Bar from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. on Monday, January 23 for a special Gilman happy hour for alumni living in Austin.
The Bull Roast Committee has been hard at work planning for the annual event, which will take place on Friday, March 3. The silent auction is a big part of the evening, and creative ideas are encouraged. The committee suggests items such as fine bottles of wine; if you are an artist, a piece of your original artwork; or if you are a chef, host a cooking class or dinner party. Please click here to donate an item or activity by February 10. For more information contact Maria Tilley, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016-2017 Photo Albums
I want to:
- Login to the new Alumni Portal.
- Find out who is on the Alumni Association Board of Governors.
- Nominate someone for the Alumni Association Board of Governors or an award.
- See alumni award recipients.
- Volunteer with the Alumni Association.
- Pay my annual Alumni Association dues.
- Make a gift.
- Connect with alumni working in my profession.
- Update my personal information.
- Get a Gilman license plate.
- Get a Gilman alumni permanent email address.
- Order new Gilman merchandise from the school bookstore.
- See recent athletic scores.
Michael Blum '71 directs a revival of "Threepenney Opera" at Spotlighters Theatre. Read about his interpretation and presentation on the Sun website.
- Director of Alumni Relations and Outreach