What started as a bar mitzvah service project when Gilman senior Jordan Yaffe '16 was in eighth grade has turned into a multi-city event and fundraiser for the American Diabetes Association. The 2017 Baltimore Dunks for Diabetes 3v3 Tournament will be held on Saturday, March 4 at Gilman.
2016-2017 Photo Albums
I want to:
- Login to the new Alumni Portal.
- Find out who is on the Alumni Association Board of Governors.
- Nominate someone for the Alumni Association Board of Governors or an award.
- See alumni award recipients.
- Volunteer with the Alumni Association.
- Pay my annual Alumni Association dues.
- Make a gift.
- Connect with alumni working in my profession.
- Update my personal information.
- Get a Gilman license plate.
- Get a Gilman alumni permanent email address.
- Order new Gilman merchandise from the school bookstore.
- See recent athletic scores.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Maryland Chapter selected Raymond L. Bank '71 as the 2017 Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser of the Year. He will receive his award at the annual Fundraising Day in Maryland Conference's Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser Award Luncheon on June 5. Ray served as President of the Gilman Board of Trustees from 2002-2006 and was integral to the success of the $50 million Character * Leadership * Commitment: The Campaign for Gilman School. Congrats! Learn more about Ray here.
- Director of Alumni Relations and Outreach