The Haswell M. Franklin '50 Gilman Duals, a highlight of the wrestling schedule since 1984, will take place Saturday, January 27, 2018. The action starts at 12:30 p.m. in the Redmond C. S. Finney Athletic Center. A Wrestling Alumni Reception will be held in the McCarthy Room, overlooking the Finney Center, during the Duals. Generations of Gilman wrestlers will reunite to reminisce and re-connect while enjoying the Duals and refreshments. Click here to register. To support the Duals, please make your contribution here.
Did you know that every two seconds someone in the United States needs blood? Please schedule your lifesaving donation during the Gilman School Blood Drive, Friday, February 23, 2018.
Please join Headmaster Henry P.A. Smyth, as well as select faculty and staff members, for one of three Florida Alumni Receptions.
Gilman is visiting California January 23-25! Join the Gilman Alumni Association for regional receptions in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or San Diego.
Put together eight student teams, 14 mentors and judges (mostly alumni), and an internationally recognized serial entrepreneur and educator, and what do you get? Hundreds of ideas for business startups, ranging from fanciful to feasible. Click here to read about Gilman's fifth annual Startup Experience, view a slide show, and see the list of mentors and judges.
It's the end of days for Alumni Association dues.
I want to:
- Login to the new Alumni Portal.
- Submit a classnote.
- Find out who is on the Alumni Association Board of Governors.
- Nominate someone for the Alumni Association Board of Governors or an award.
- See alumni award recipients.
- Volunteer with the Alumni Association.
- Make a gift.
- Connect with alumni working in my profession.
- Update my personal information.
- Get a Gilman license plate.
- Order new Gilman merchandise from the school bookstore.
- See recent athletic scores.