The 108 members of the Class of 2017 marked their high school graduation on Sunday, June 11 when Gilman families, friends, faculty members, and the graduating class gathered in front of the Old Gym steps for the 119th Founders Day exercises. Read all about it, view a video of the entire ceremony and get the link to downloadable high resolution photos here.
Cynosure is once again recognized for excellence and featured in the 2017 Jostens Look Book, celebrating the best-of-the-best in yearbook design and coverage.
Weil Gotshal & Manges C.I.O. Ian M. Miller '82 and endovascular neurosurgeon Felipe Albuquerque '83 presented the 37th annual H.K. Douglas Cotton Memorial Lecture on held March 24.
More than 130 Gilman and McDonogh alumni and guests came together the night before the 101st football game at Ryleigh's Oyster.
Students, families and alumni were in high spirits for the 101st game in the Gilman-McDonogh rivalry. See photos of the game and game day activities on campus.
The Gilman community celebrated the life of teacher and coach Nicholas S. Schloeder on September 20, 2015. View a recording of the celebration of life.
I want to:
- Login to the new Alumni Portal.
- Find out who is on the Alumni Association Board of Governors.
- Nominate someone for the Alumni Association Board of Governors or an award.
- See alumni award recipients.
- Volunteer with the Alumni Association.
- Pay my annual Alumni Association dues.
- Make a gift.
- Connect with alumni working in my profession.
- Update my personal information.
- Get a Gilman license plate.
- Get a Gilman alumni permanent email address.
- Order new Gilman merchandise from the school bookstore.
- See recent athletic scores.
Nathaniel Badder '94, founder of 36 Letters, a studio that creates photo letter art from pictures of found objects that create words and phrases, was one of the first graduates of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program in Baltimore. In addition to his participation in the program, he was commissioned to create a 3 x 18' poster spelling "Baltimore," which was used as the backdrop for a ceremony celebrating the graduation of the first two classes.
The event featured Warren Buffett, Michael Bloomberg and Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein, and was detailed in this Baltimore Sun article and video. Governor Larry Hogan and Mayor Catherine Pugh attended. In addition to more than 100 hours of in-class instruction and homework the 10,000 Small Businesses program advises small business owners on various routes to accessing capital.
In this photo, Nathaniel appears behind his "new best friend, Mr. Buffett."
- Director of Alumni Relations and Outreach