These guidelines apply to all printed and electronic materials, as well as spirit and promotional items.
The wordmark and the shield are most often used in blue (PMS 288), black or white. Each works well at a variety of sizes and can be downloaded from this website in a variety of formats.
- The wordmark should be used conspicuously on all School communications.
- The wordmark should appear on the cover of all print publications that represent the School and are intended for external audiences.
- The wordmark and shield should only be used in black, white or blue (PMS 288). Be sure to select a logo color that will sufficiently contrast with the background of the publication.
- Ensure visibility of the wordmark and shield by leaving an appropriate amount of space around the image: half the height of the logo around all sides of the image.
- The wordmark and shield may be used separately. They can also be used together if the combination adheres to the guidelines.
- Please note: your browser may open some of the link files in a new tab. Right click and select the "Save Image As" function.
Should you have any questions, please contact Karaline Johnson, Graphic Designer, 410.323.3800 x380.