Apply: Middle School
After careful consideration of this year’s admissions cycle and the unique challenges it may present prospective students to complete the standardized testing portion of the process, we will not require the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) for the 2020-2021 admissions season. To ensure equity of process, we will measure aptitude through an in-house assessment.
When making decisions, our Admissions Committee places great emphasis on past and current grades, school recommendations, prior standardized testing, personal interviews, as well as ISEE test scores and/or in-house assessment results.
The following information is designed to help you through the admissions process. Please use this as a guide, but always feel free to email a member of our team if you have any questions.
- Submit Your Online Application by Tuesday, December 15, 2020
- Virtually Visit Gilman Middle School (Optional)
- SCHEDULE YOUR PARENT and STUDENT CONVERSATION
- COMPLETE ADMISSIONS TESTING BY Monday, JANUARY 25, 2021
- SUBMIT STUDENT TRANSCRIPTS AND TEACHER RECOMMENDATIONS BY Monday, JANUARY 25, 2021
- COMPLETE A TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION BY Tuesday, DECEMBER 15, 2020 (if applicable)
- RECEIVE AN APPLICATION DECISION ON Thursday, FEBRUARY 18, 2021
- Return Your Enrollment Contract by Friday, March 5, 2021