Apply: Upper School
In making decisions for admissions, the Admissions Committee places great emphasis on past and current grades, school recommendations, past standardized test scores, and personal interviews, as well as ISEE admissions test results.
The following information is designed to help you through the admissions process. Please use this as a guide, but always feel free to call our office at 410.323.7169 if you have any questions.
- Submit Your Online Application by December 18, 2019
- SCHEDULE A STUDENT VISIT DAY
- Complete Admissions Testing by January 25, 2020
- Request Student Transcripts and Teacher Recommendations
- COMPLETE TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION (IF APPLICABLE) BY DECEMBER 18, 2019
- RECEIVE AN APPLICATION DECISION ON FEBRUARY 20, 2020
- Return Your Enrollment Contract by March 6, 2020