Making the most of the Gilman Alumni network just got easier.
Link up with the friends and classmates you know and meet other alums in the city you're visiting or living in.
Meet professionals you should know from industries, companies, and careers you care about.
Find the classmates and friends you've lost touch with. They may even live right in your neighborhood!
Keep current on Gilman alumni news through social media.
- Who can use the Gilman School EverTrue Community?
- How do I get EverTrue on my mobile device?
- How do I log in once I've downloaded EverTrue and selected the Gilman School community?
- What does it mean when my information is under review?
- How do I customize my privacy settings or update my contact information?
- How do I search for alumni using the directory?
- How do I search for alumni nearby?
- How do I connect using my LinkedIn account?
If you wish, you may customize your settings so that particular information will not be viewable by other alumni. If you would like to hide information in your profile, go to My Profile then click on "Suggest an Update" at the bottom of your profile. Then, type in any updates you would like to make and click "Send." Please note that it may take up to 48 hours for changes to appear.
The app allows you to connect and network with other people using LinkedIn. Once you are in the app, you can view information that people have included in their LinkedIn and Facebook profiles along with the number of connections you have in common. Anything marked as private in LinkedIn remains private. Don't forget to list Gilman School in the education field in your LinkedIn profile, and be sure to join the Gilman Alumni LinkedIn group!