The Gilman Network
The Gilman Network is an online networking platform powered by Graduway software that allows Gilman School alumni to reconnect, network, share job listings and events, and develop mentoring relationships. It is designed explicitly for and made up exclusively of Gilman alumni. Think of it as a private LinkedIn for Gilman alums.
Go to www.TheGilmanNetwork.com
When creating your profile, note that the following settings are critical to make the Directory search feature effective and efficient:
- Gilman graduation year*
- Field of expertise*
- Undergraduate college or university*
- Postgraduate college or university
Current college students should list "Student" as your current Position and your college or university's name as your Company/Institution (i.e., John Doe @ ABC University).
NOTE: You can sign up with your LinkedIn profile or an email address other than what we have on file. However, this will necessitate that we approve your profile, which could take up to 24 hours.
Find and reminisce with fellow graduates, see what they have been up to and stay in touch.
Introduce, employ and offer to act as a mentor to our graduating students.
Leverage your professional network to get introduced to people you should know.
Advance your career through inside connections working in top companies.
- I'm in. Now what do I do?
- What kind of events should I post?
- How do I post an event?
- How do I search for alumni by Gilman class year?
- How do I search for alumni by location?
- How do I search for alumni by industry?
- How do I search for alumni by undergraduate college or university?
- How do I search for a job or internship?
- What kind of jobs and internships should I post?
- How do I post a new job or internship?
Android users, click here to download.
Apple/IOS users, click here to download or search for “Graduway Alumni App.”
- You will be prompted for a code from your administrator. This code is 1310791.
- You will be asked if you would like to update your icon for the app. Click “Yes.”
- You will be asked to share your location while using the app. Click “Yes.” This will allow you to appear in the Near Me feature.