Gilman Constituents Discuss Making Charm City Great at BaltiMORE: Developing our Great City’s People and Programs of Promise
The Gilman community joined Headmaster Henry P. A. Smyth and affiliated constituents for BaltiMORE: Developing our Great City’s People and Programs of Promise. This Baltimore Homecoming sponsored event featured panelists, such as:
- Brown Advisory Portfolio Manager and previous Defensive End for the Philadelphia Eagles, Victor Abiamiri ‘03
- Maryland’s first African-American Deputy Comptroller, Sharonne R. Bonardi, Esq., J.D., M.B.A.
- President and CEO of the Living Classrooms Foundation, James Piper Bond '77
- Founder, President, and CEO of THG Companies LLC., Cheo D. Hurley '92
- Vice President of Philanthropy for the Baltimore Community Foundation, Dara Schnee