All alumni are welcome! Alumni Weekend boasts several exciting events: the Forever Gilman Luncheon, Classes Without Quizzes, the Alumni Golf Outing, the ever-popular Alumni Crab Feast, the Alumni Awards Luncheon, alumni and varsity athletic events, and so much more! Saturday evening reunion celebrations for Classes 1968-2013 (class years ending in 8 or 3) are the highlight of the weekend.
Wall Street 101
I want to:
- Login to the The Gilman Network-reconnect, mentor, network, and advance your career.
- Search the alumni database.
- Update my personal information.
- Submit a class note.
- Find out who is on the Alumni Association Board of Governors.
- Nominate someone for the Alumni Association Board of Governors or an award.
- See alumni award recipients.
- Volunteer with the Alumni Association.
- Make a gift.
- Get a Gilman license plate.
- Order new Gilman merchandise from the school bookstore.
- See recent athletic scores.
Doug Hoffberger '90 has been inducted into the Maryland State Squash Hall of Fame. He is ranked #1 nationally in the Men's 40+ Doubles Division.