- Students departing for Spring Break on Thursday, March 12 should take all books, instruments, and other work materials home with them.
- Day one of closure (Tuesday, March 24) will be used for the students to catch up on work that was assigned prior to spring break.
- On days two and three of closure (Wednesday, March 25 and Thursday, March 26), all initial instruction will be asynchronous--students do not need to be online at the same time as their classmates.
- After the first week of closure, teachers may hold synchronous instruction. Teachers should plan to hold those classes at regular class meeting times and on regular cycle days. (Example - Period 1 Talk I 8:00 - 8:40 a.m. meeting on Days 6, 10).
- Faculty will be available for extra help via email from 2:00 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. during weekdays.
- For synchronous learning activities, if possible create groups of at least 3 - 5 students within each class.
- Although all assignments will be posted a week in advance, we understand that flexibility and understanding is important.
- To keep continuity amongst grade levels, teachers will work collaboratively and share assignments as much as possible
Middle School Counselor Amy Summers will be available to you and your son by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and voicemail 410-323-3800 x301. If you have any questions or concerns about your son’s emotional well-being, please don’t hesitate to contact Ms. Summers.