It was a big weekend for several Gilman athletes at the New Balance Nationals: Indoor held over the weekend of March 13 in New York.
Donovan Young '22 (bottom photo):
- First place in the Championship Triple Jump (48-11.75), and
- Ninth place in the Championship Long Jump (22-4.50), which sets a new state, league, and Gilman record in the triple jump.
JB Brooks '22 (top left in photo):
- First place in the Rising Star 60m Hurdles (8.09), which sets a new Gilman record in the hurdles.
Jemmel Green '25 (top right in photo) set two personal bests:
- Eighth place in the Freshman 800 (2:05.40), and
- Fourteenth place in the Freshman Mile (4:37.56).
Congratulations to these athletes, their families, and their coaches!