In the MIAA Championships our JV placed 2nd overall and varsity placed 3rd. Both bettered or equaled the School's highest finishes ever.
- The 200 Medley Relay (Max Verheyen, Nathan Hedgecock, Philip Morgan, and Wade Perry) bettered their record time from 1:39.26 to 1:38.20.
- In the 200 Individual Medley Max Verheyen set a new school record of 1:50.95 (also an All American Consideration time), bettering the previous record of 1:53.40, which was set by C. Wills in 2006.
- Max Verheyen, with the lead off leg of the 4 x 100 freestyle relay, set a new school record of 47.54 for the 100 freestyle, bettering the previous mark held by B. Straton of 47.80, which has stood since 1985.
- The 4 x 100 freestyle relay team (Max Verheyen, Eric Zhang, Nathan Hedgecock and Bryce Lloyd) set a new school record of 3:16.24, bettering the mark of 3:17.32 set in 2012.
In junior varsity:
- The 200 Medley relay (Charlie Hiller, TJ Matteini, Mason Roth, and Ben Thomas) placed 2nd.
- The 4 x 100 freestyle relay (Charlie Nuermberger, Jack White, TJ Matteini, and Charlie Hiller) placed 2nd.
- John Guerrerio took 3rd in the 200 freestyle.
- Mason Roth took 2nd in the 100 butterfly.
- Charlie Hiller 2nd in the 200 Individual medley and 2nd in the 100 backstroke.
Congratulations to all of these athletes for their hard work and strong finish to the season!