Winter Weather Delays and Closings
As the winter season is upon us, we wanted to take this opportunity to provide a few reminders related to winter weather-related closings and delays:
- An email and text message will be sent to parents and guardians as soon as a decision is made. If you would like to add your son or a caregiver to this communication, please do so by clicking here.
- The School's website and Facebook page will have timely information.
- Because of our tri-school coordinate program and the significant number of families with children in multiple schools, we coordinate our decision with other independent schools in the area (Bryn Mawr, Roland Park Country, Friends, Boys' Latin, and Calvert) whenever possible.
- We might not get the call right every time, but please know that decisions to delay or close are made thoughtfully and with the best available information.
- We take into consideration that we have young drivers and that many of our families come from areas that might be experiencing different conditions than what we see on Roland Avenue.
- With any situation involving inclement weather, individual families are their own best judges of the conditions where they live and the safety of their commutes to school.
- In all cases, student safety is our number one priority.