We are excited to share with you that our new Blue & Gray Café will open on Monday, December 2. The Café is located in the Lumen Center, adjacent to our dining hall. Hours of operation will be from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.:
- Upper School: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Complimentary Snack Cart items (fruit, protein bars, and cereal bars) will still be available even after the Café opens.
- Middle School: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and 3:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Lower School: Boys must be accompanied by an adult to make purchases. Lower School boys may only visit the Café after school.
- The Café will be closed from 11:45 a.m. - 1:45 p.m., coinciding with Middle and Upper School lunchtime.
Students will be able to purchase breakfast, snacks, beverages, and light fare using their student account or a credit card. Please note that the Café will be a cashless operation. If your son uses his student account, you have the ability to set up a monthly limit or stop account usage at any time. We strongly encourage you to visit the Parent Portal to:
- Set up or adjust your son’s monthly limit (under “School Forms,” applicable for Middle and Upper School families only).
- View itemized charges for the Café and the Gilman School Store in one place.
- Pay your invoices.
We hope that the Blue & Gray Café provides you and your son(s) with more options to stay nourished throughout the school day.